1. To make the diyas more beautiful you can color the diyas with different colors and arrange them in attractive ways.
2. You can also paint some portion of the diyas, instead of whole diya, and draw various shapes on it with paint to give it a traditional look.
3. Bring some small decorative glass pieces and stick them on the edge of the diya. When you light the diya the scene of reflection of the flame in those small mirrors will look just amazing.
4. Take wheat flour in a bowl and prepare dough of it with the help of water. Make diyas from this dough. With this dough you can make diyas of any shape and size of your choice. Also color them to make colorful diyas.
5. While preparing the dough for the diyas mix fresh petals of flowers with it. It will not only add some natural color to your diyas but the remains of petals attached here and there on the diya will also make it look stunning.
Nothing is mine and everything is mine. Forgiveness is my culture,Non voilence is my work,Friendship is my world.
Brenda Reynolds: It looks like you've misspelled the word "intresting" on your website. I thought you would like to know . Silly mistakes can ruin your site's credibility. I've used a tool called SpellScan.com in the past to keep mistakes off of my website.
Feb 10, 2021 7:16:32 GMT 5.5