Positive Zeal
Sign in to follow this  
Silence

Reminder

Reminder

1.A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an American. She asks her students to raise their hands if they were American too. Not really knowing why but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air like flashy fireworks. but one has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks him why he has decided to be different. "Because I am not an American." "I'm a proud Indian," boasts the little boy. The teacher is a little perturbed now, She asks Ajay why he is an Indian."Well", my mom and dad are Indians, "so I'm an Indian too." The teacher is now angry."That's no reason", she says loud"if your mom was an idiot, and your dad was an idiot, what would you be then?""Then" says Ajay,"I'd be an American." FORWARD THIS, TO OTHER PROUD INDIANS, WILL YOU ...?

2: just heard that your dream is your desire, your desire is your sentiments, your sentiment is your love, your love is your heart, your heart is your spouse, your spouse is your future, your future is your destiny, your destiny is your ambition, your ambition is your inspiration, your inspiration is your motivation, your motivation is your belief, your belief is your peace, your peace is your target, your target is heaven, heaven is your home. If Jesus has been treating u good, send this to all your friends

3.The beauty of human, Is not in his facial looks, Not in his well tailored dress code, Not in the numbers of house he owns, Nor is it in his exotic and convertible fleet of cars, Neither is it in the ability to amass wealth, The beauty of human, Is in his heart, The beauty that put smiles on the face of those who no longer know how to smile, The heart which pours out LOVE, The heart that shares in the feeling of others irrespective of age, creed, tribe, custom, gender. Show how wonderful ur heart is by sending this to as many of ur friends, loved ones, families, etc.and send it back to me to show me u care 4 me and those u send it

4: Have u ever liked someone sooo much, that u just couldnt tell them? have u ever had a sleepless night because u couldnt stop thinking about them? have u ever felt so lonely that u cryed urself to sleep? have u ever lost someone u loved and prayed every night for them to return? have u ever felt the need to hurt urself on the outside because u couldnt stand the hurt inside? if u have ever felt like this then send this to everyone on ur list and with in one week someone u love will tell u how they feel. if u dont send this u will never fall in love again and the person u love will hate

5: A small truth to make our Lifes 100%....... If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Is equal to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 Then H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98% only K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96% only L+O+V+E=12+15+22+5=54% only L+U+C+K = 12+21+3+11 = 47% (don't most of us think this is most important??? Then what makes 100% Is it Money? ..... No!!!!! Leadership? ...... NO!!!! Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our attitude. To go to the top, to that 100% what we really need to go further..... a bit more. ........ A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100% It is OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes OUR Life 1