Positive Zeal
charuzen

HAVE U EVER?GAME

Okay! heres how to play first u ask a question for example "have you ever.. kissed a frog" or something liek that.... questions can be whut ever u wunt them to be~ and the the next person answers and then they ask a question and so on and so forth!! okay im gunna start!....

Have you every felt like someone was following you when you were walking alone after dark?

no

That would be breaking ur body parts. Rather would die than to suffer forever with disabled parts...giving work and trouble to the ones who would take care of us.

Have u ever shouted at anyone other than ur friend or family member and then realised that u did a wrong thing?

no

have you ever had the feeling that u like someone very much but always spoke bluntly to him and express your anguish for silly things, even if he is a internet chat friend?????

no!

did u ever get a sudden tendency to commit suicide due to one reason or another??????

yeah many a time!!!!!!

have you ever felt that while having a fiancee also you are getting infatuated by someone else!!!!!

Charu: I know wat ur goin thru..ive gone thru the same stage of life...infatuation goes away..cuz that person cant replace the person who is already in ur heart..love always remains...so hold onto the person who loves u..no1 can love u the way he does..(thats if he truly does)

ya..i have:$ i know i shudnt..but im pretty short-tempered at times..

have u ever slept with ur shoes on?