Positive Zeal
admin

International Women’s Day

March 8 is an International Women's Day, the day to celebrate womanhood and applaud the wonderful ladies around you for all they have done. Here's some trivia—it was first celebrated in 1908 and is a holiday that even the United Nations commemorates.
We really can't imagine our life without our mom and sis and our great gal-pals. They have always loved us unconditionally and WE don't know if we would have been the person we are if they weren't around.us

We r sure you too share a special bond with those terrific women in your life, be it your mom, sisters, spouse or friends. So go ahead and convey your love and regards to them using this board specially created .. After all, they do deserve every bit of your praise on their special day !

Edited by saurabhjain
Add Reply link added for year 2010

Thanks for reminding me that it's International Women's Day on March 8. Our mums and sisters and the women in our lives are all very special to us, and they make us who we are. Let's celebrate their love and being women. Happy International Women's Day to every woman. I owe so much to my mum, my mum has always been there for me and always loved me, despite all my faults. I'm really glad that we have International Women's Day to celebrate the wonderful things that women do. Let's also try and achieve equality and greater rights for ALL women in the world. Let's be proud to be women and stand strong for the rights of all women. Hoa from Melbourne, Australia.

God bless the day and its divine owners!!!i live and just not exist because of you, mom....to all th homemakers..may god grant you strength.

with love from north-east india.

R.CHIRU.

Guest bharti malkani

practice makes a man perfect.....

then wat abt a woman???

any guesses??

she is born perfect :)

happy women's day.

cheers 4 all d wonderful ladies on dis earth.